25 May 17 - 12 Jul 17
We are looking for an enthusiastic Graduate for a Sales & Marketing Analyst role. You will be responsible for a variety of sales and marketing activities to support the commercial team. Responsibilities will include internet research, lead generation, managing the sales funnel; and working to enhance Cisiv’s digital reputation and PR by managing distribution of content across online audiences and social channels.
· Manage the sales leads funnel effectively; qualify leads via email and phone.
· Working closely with commercial director, help set up meetings by qualifying leads
· Conduct online research to find potential sales targets; research biotech, pharma and medical companies interested in Late Phase Research
· Find out who are the healthcare journalists interested in Late Phase research.
· Manage the delivery of digital PR strategy via channels such as twitter and LinkedIn on behalf of Cisiv.
· Contact editors from key publication list; find out their publication topics and patterns.
· Graduate entry level or 1 year professional experience with very high level of motivation, ability to demonstrate perseverance and hungry to learn
· Good organisation and communication skills both verbally and in written.
· You will have a good degree: 2:1 or above in Life Science, Humanities or Business.
· Ability to work effectively to plan and execute on a plan. Your communication skills will be key. You will be articulate and with clear communication, both verbal and written
· You will have excellent attention to detail, experience in creative copy writing and be proficient in excel & PowerPoint
What you will get in return:
Cisiv is a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial company. The environment is fun and friendly. We pride ourselves on recruiting highly talented people and developing them. This opportunity will place you at the core of this exciting industry, giving you a considerable amount of knowledge and experience in this innovative market place.
Cisiv is a technology company, developing unique software for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. You will have the opportunity to learn about the healthcare and pharmaceutical environment, as well as the ecosystem of companies in the industry.
As well as a competitive salary, you would also be offered generous commission for your success.
We believe that a strong culture anchored in a set of values is essential to building a successful global organisation. These core values underpin our approach to working together, inform our decision-making and help us succeed: Collaboration, Can-do attitude, Diligence, Effectiveness, Ambition, Ownership.
Cisiv is an equal opportunity workplace. We treat employees fairly and reward according their performance and merit. For more information, visit: www.cisiv.com
To apply for the role; send your CV and a short cover letter no longer than 1 page. Please quote reference: Junior Sales & Marketing Analyst. Email: email@example.com
A basic salary of £18-20K and OTE of £22K-24K